- This central Daimler AG access service enables you to create a single user account to log in to all websites and applications of the Daimler Group and its brands which are linked to this service. Having a user account and password provides you with personalized access to the relevant websites and applications.
- Daimler AG uses the data provided at the time of registration solely for the purpose of providing the central access service. If you log in to a linked website or application with this user account, the responsible department in the Daimler Group which offers this website or application will get access to the registration data collected here. You can also set up a separate user account for a linked website or application. In this case, two separate registrations will be created.
- In order to protect your user account, you must select a password, which meets the following requirements:
Do not use a password consisting only of one or more words that can be found in a dictionary plus numbers. Change your password regularly and do not share it with anyone. You can change your password at any time using your user account settings. You are responsible for the secure use of your password. Daimler AG accepts no liability for the consequences of failure to comply with these password rules.
- Minimum length of eight characters
- Fulfills at least three of the following criteria:
- Contains uppercase letters
- Contains lowercase letters
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one special character
When using the central access service, we strongly recommend that you use the measures available for protection of your end-device against misuse by third parties (e.g. password, graphic pattern, etc.)
- Your user name is the email address and/or cellphone number you have given at the time of registration. All information needed for the use of your account will be sent to you at this email address or cellphone number. You can specify a different email address and/or cellphone number as your user name at any time in the user account settings.
- This access service provides the option of using an existing social media account for registration and login. When registering, your data from the social media account can be used to complete your registration form automatically. The data will be transferred only if you have previously granted the Daimler AG access service access to certain data from your social network profile. The access service will copy the data shown in the registration window and your identification number from the social network. After completing the registration, you can simplify the login process by clicking on the 'Login via social network' button. If you are already logged in to the social network, the authentication information is copied from the social network and no further action is necessary. Please note that when using the registration or login via social media function, the social network provider in question will be able to see that you have registered with the Daimler access service and that individual logins have been carried out. You can find further information on this in the data protection policy of the social network provider concerned. Daimler AG accepts no responsibility for the functionality or the potential evaluation of data by third party websites.
- You can delete your user account at any time. Please note: Once the user account is deleted, personalized use of linked websites and applications is no longer possible.
- Additional provisions for China
Additional provisions apply for the use of this service in China. The user consents to the privacy statement, which forms an integral part of these access conditions.